SpongeBob SquarePants Timeline
 List by Months
 Short List of Repeating Events
- Squidward Tentacles (October 9)
- Patrick Star (February 26)
- Margie Star (June 17)
- Gary the Snail (September 21)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (July 14)
- Pearl Krabs (September 3)
- SpongeBuck SquarePants (September 19)
- Every year:
- Annoy Squidward Day (February 15)
- Every month:
- Surprise Sandy Day (23rd of each month)
- Employee of the Month day. (27th of each month)
- Rarely Events:
- Fry Cook Games (same as Olympics)
- Super Duper Rarely Events:
- Planet Constellation (every 1,000 years)
January 23: Ninth Surprise Sandy Day.
February 23, 2001: Third Surprise Sandy Day.
February 23, 2007: Fifteenth Surprise Sandy Day.
February 26: Patrick's birthday (1986, age 27).
March 23, 2001: Fourth Surprise Sandy Day.
March 7, 2004: The Krusty Krab 2 opened. (Sunday)
March 23, 2007: Sixtenth Surprise Sandy Day.
April 14, 1899: Death of SpongeBuck SquarePants. (Friday) (1832-1899, age 66)
April 23, 2004: Tenth Surprise Sandy Day.
May 1, 1999: SpongeBob SquarePants' first day of work. (SpongeBob pilot episode)
May 23, 2003: Seventh Surprise Sandy Day.
June 21, 2002: Mr. Krabs builds Krabby Land.
June 23, 2000: Second Surprise Sandy Day.
June 23, 2006: Fourteenth Surprise Sandy Day.
June 17: Margie Star's birthday (1957, age 55).
June 22: Gary the Snail's birthday (1989, age 23).
July 14: SpongeBob's birthday (1986, age 27).
September 19, 1832: SpongeBuck SquarePants' birthday. (1832-1899, age 66)
September 15, 2008: Drawn to Life released.
September 3: Pearl Krabs' birthday (1990, age 22).
October 9: Squidward's birthday (1977, age 45).
October 9, 2000: SpongeBob celebrates Leif Erikson Day. (Sunday)
November 6, 1998: Jim quits the Krusty Krab (more on that below).
December 25, 2002: SpongeBob celebrates Christmas for the very first time.
 List by eras
 Thousands of years ago (23,000 B.C.-6,000 B.C.)
- Atlantis SquarePantis 23,000 B.C.E.: The Atlanteans came from their native planet and blew the oldest bubble.
- SB-129 8000 B.C.: Squidward invented the sport of jellyfishing.
- 6188 B.C.: Bikini Bottom population is 23.
- Ugh, 6000 B.C.: SpongeGar, Patar and Squog discovered fire, bubble blowing is founded, the warm and fast food are invented, probably the first war-fight and maybe art.
- 5059 B.C.: SpongeGar and Patar die.
- 5067 B.C.: Squog dies.
 Late Old Age
- Dunces and Dragons: Squidly, SpongeBob and Patrick saved King Krabs' Daughter, the two chosen ones (two links) came.
- Dunces and Dragons 1199: King Krabs invented Krabby Patties.
- Atlantis SquarePantis, 1201: Atlantis sunk.
- c. 1304: The first Neptune dynasty takes throne of Bikini Bottom after the Krabs dynasty loses power (and the Krabby Patty recipe) in the 12th century.
- AD 905: Many places are created like bowling ball area and old folks home.
 Victorian Age (1400s-1800s)
- Rule of Dumb, c. 1701: The Stars take power of Bikini Bottom.
- Pest of the West, c. 1895: SpongeBuck defeats Dead Eye and becomes sheriff. Great-Great Grand Pappy Krabs invented the spendthrift billfold system. Patrick Revere warns the people about the mollusks.
- Grandpappy the Pirate, c. 1897: Redbeard Krabs makes a pirate crew.
- c. 1804: The Stars lose power, and the second Neptune dynasty take the throne.
 20th Century
- The Great Snail Race, 1902: The first Snail Race was held.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are born.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV: In 1937, Mermaid Man first used the utility belt.
- Friend or Foe?: On November 30, 1942, Eugene H. Krabs and Sheldon J. Plankton were born. They both make the Plabs Burger which causes Old Man Jenkins Sr. to die in c. 1950. In the same year, Stinky Burgers was closed for good and Mr. Krabs rediscovered the Krabby Patty secret formula.
- Krusty Krab Training Video: ometime in the 60s, Mr. Krabs bought a bankrupt retirement home called the Rusty Krab.
- Hooky: In 1959, the Chum Famine swept across Bikini Bottom.
- Back to the Past: Bikini Bottom had 38 sentient beings. (Utopian timeline) Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy dunk tartar sauce on Man Ray. (Dystopian timeline) MM and BB fail to dunk tartar sauce on Man Ray, because Patrick ate it, and he (Man Ray) conquers Bikini Bottom turning it into a 1984 - like dystopia.
- October 9, 1954: Squidward Tentacles is born.
- Plankton's Army: In 1979, Plankton had his first attempt to steal the Krabby Patty formula.
- The Original Fry Cook: In 1972, Jim and Squidward joined the Krusty Krew. And Jim quit about 25 years later.
- Squilliam Returns: In 1971, In high school, Squidward forms a rivalry between his rival bandmate in high school named Squilliam Fancyson.
- The Fry Cook Games: In 1980, the Fry Cook Games was started, and Mr. Krabs and Plankton won gold.
- Seen on SpongeBob's license in Sleepy Time: On July 14, 1986, SpongeBob was born.
- Around mid 1987 to 1988: Goo Lagoon opens up.
- The Original Fry Cook: On November 6, 1998, Jim quits the Krusty Krab due to not getting a raise by his owner Mr. Krabs and pleas Squidward to quit as well, but he refuses.
- Truth or Square: On at least November 7, 1998, Not SpongeBob worked at the Krusty Krab until sometime in 1999.
- Chimps Ahoy: In 1998, Sandy moved to Bikini Bottom.
- Help Wanted: In 1999, SpongeBob joined the Krusty Crew.
 209th decade
- SpongeBob tells the story from The Great Patty Caper to his Grandson.
- SB-129: In 4017, Squidward arrives into the future.