In "Ripped Pants," he is the whale who was buried in the sand and forgotten, and also hears Patrick's imitation of a blue whale. He is shown naked in "Ripped Pants" and wears a green coat with yellow buttons and a brown hat and carrying a briefcase in "You Don't Know Sponge." In the latter episode, he is walking alongside an unnamed beige fish. He is a blue whale with dark blue and gray skin. When Frank hears the noise, he thinks it's his ex-wife Martha calling. Until the other fish assures him that Martha is no good for him.
- "No. I'm the biggest loser on the beach. They buried me in the sand and forgotten me." (Ripped Pants)
- Frank: "Huh? Did you hear THAT?"
- Fish Businessman: "What's wrong, Frank?"
- Frank: "That song. It sounds just like Martha!"
- Fish Businessman: "Frank, how many times do I have to tell you? Martha's no good for you! She's just no good!" (You Don't Know Sponge)