so I can fix the typos on Dunces and Dragons, Jim's info graph and words inside of it are on the wrong side, & I need to add Elderly Snail
to the sub-category: Snail. --Spman
) 21:12, 12 May 2013 (CEST)
- First, Please stop panic! See this: SpongePedia.
- Second, "the sub-category: Snail" does not exist.
 Adminship request (REALLY IMPORTANT)
Can I be admin, please? I will do about 10 edits which will be the best edits in the history of SpongePedia. SpongePedia has been bad till now, but from now, it will be big and clear. Then I will be more rare at SpongePedia, but it will be tip-top. No bad redirects, no broken links. Also, can you please write an opinion about my contributions to SpongePedia? SpongeBob Wiki has many pages and info. It is copying. It also has Guinness O' Rippley character page, EVEN HE'S BOOK! This are my words. Formula Knower! talk 12:53, 5 September 2012 (CEST)
- I have to talk to Aku about it. -- Myotis (talk) 11:51, 11 September 2012 (CEST)
- SpongeBob wikia sends vandalisers to SpongePedia like SEACACTUS (I saw him on SB wikia).
- I tried to create a transcript, but there was the spam filter. I was so angry, so I made a anonymous/random page with the transcript content, but the filter was shown again. Then I tried to copy the transcript here, but ... another filter!
- We could make all APMs.
- We could fix Template:Minor characters.
- We have 2 walled gardens: "episode rankings" and "APM". How do so many users know the rankings and vote? Formula Knower! talk 11:47, 24 September 2012 (CEST)
 The block
Why did you delete all the birthdays that nateburns976 added in?
and does an indefinite block mean an unclear block?
- Indefinite block is infinite long. Infinite/Indefinite is the same block type. You are blocked forever unless somebody unblocks you. If you want an unblock, then you only can e-mail it to the admin. But, welcome to SpongePedia. Make a good time, and if you find something wrong, edit the page, or report an admin. click here (secure link) Formula Knower! talk 16:15, 8 October 2012 (CEST)
- But...why did myotis delete the birthdays like Hans, Dance Judge, Etc.?
- Because nobody knows. Only known birthdays are on driver's licences. If you know a source, please add a link to it, otherwise it will be deleted. Formula Knower! talk 09:04, 10 October 2012 (CEST)
 Username Change
How do I change my username name? PatrickStar000 (talk) 21:12, 11 October 2012 (CEST)
- It's currently not possible. Myotis (talk) 19:59, 12 October 2012 (CEST)
- Ok, thanks. PatrickStar000 (talk) 21:51, 12 October 2012 (CEST)
- It's currently possible! Most breaucrats on other wikis can rename user's usernames. If this extension is not downloaded, just download it!--I am a happy Sponge! My Talk page My Contributions 08:16, 14 October 2012 (CEST)
- This is what I would change my username to be. Tigerfish (talk) 00:56, 16 October 2012 (CEST)
- WOW, but you must download it. Formula Knower! talk 14:15, 16 October 2012 (CEST)
- P.S. You MUST NOT change your username, if you want this:
Tigerfish (talk) 00:56, 16 October 2012 (CEST)
- You can pick this option, too: only change your signature to Tigerfish and link it to User:PatrickStar000. I did this too. My username is Martincek. My real username is Dcsga, but my signature is: Formula Knower! talk (because I think my version of the Krabby Patty is the best -- I put parts of the recipe (in many episodes, they are "hidden") in one document.)
 Article of the month
Is here anybody, who updates the article of the month, because it is the same than last month. Many greetings, --SpongieBurger Talk 20:13, 24 October 2012 (CEST)
- Well, you are free to change it if you have an idea for a new one. Myotis (talk) 21:35, 24 October 2012 (CEST)
- NOT SO FAST! THE TEMPLATE IS PROTECTED. SpongieBurger, please read the following text:
I'm glad you found it! Can you go see my polls (User:Dcsga/Polls)? TattleTale Strangler was the first one to agree. The article of
the month is not a few months here, IT IS more than one year the same. TattleTale hates this, but I fully agree.
If you agree, you can vote on the link. Thanks! Formula Knower! talk 10:35, 25 October 2012 (CEST)
 Protect request
Protect Goofy Goober Rock (Song) because Poglavnik, Sturmbrigade Degrelle, etc. move this page to 88 Rock 'n Roll Band. Also, can you warn Sturmbrigade Degrelle. Formula Knower! talk 15:14, 26 October 2012 (CEST)
 D'you know the episode lists?
D'you know the episode lists (like Episodes/Season 3)? We could put one more column: Airdate. Also, what's the difference between the airdate and premiere date? Formula Knower! talk 20:54, 27 October 2012 (CEST)
 New wiki
Why don't we have expr, if, ifeq, etc.? Formula Knower! talk 20:54, 27 October 2012 (CEST)
- I can't do much like installing extensions etc. at the moment, as I'm using a super slow web dongle, until I get new internet. Myotis (talk) 20:58, 27 October 2012 (CEST)
 Employee of the month
Hey, we can continue with the „Employee of the month“, aren't we? --SpongieBurger Talk 09:20, 30 October 2012 (CET)
- Can you add this to the Main Page: SP:WN? It's a template, WIKI News. If we make new infoboxes, etc. we can put them to the list! Formula Knower! talk 14:14, 1 November 2012 (CET)
- Sorry, but I can't add anything to the mainpage, because I'm not an administrator. --SpongieBurger Talk 15:17, 1 November 2012 (CET)
- @SpongieBurger: Oh sorry. Entschuldigen Sie bitte! I made a new section but forgot to add the title. Ich habe eine neuen Abschnitt gemacht, aber vergessen, den Titel hinzuzufügen Formula Knower! talk 20:18, 1 November 2012 (CET)
- Okay, I thought you said it to me. Are you an admin? --SpongieBurger Talk 18:46, 2 November 2012 (CET)
- No, I'm not. Nein, ich bin es nicht. Formula Knower! talk 19:13, 2 November 2012 (CET)
- Oh. But your work is so good as an admin. --SpongieBurger Talk 19:18, 2 November 2012 (CET)
Add this to Ugh trivia:
- This episode may be a reference to the movie Glogs. Formula Knower! talk 18:00, 4 November 2012 (CET)
 Why? (EpInfo)
Why did you remove the tab? It is good because you can switch between transcript, episode, gallery and discussion without searching the page for the link. Also, you don't need to search for the transcript or gallery, just simply click the button and... VOILA! Formula Knower! talk 11:05, 5 November 2012 (CET)
- No. Please stop creating templates nobody really needs. This is SpongePedia, not TemplatePedia. EoD. Myotis (talk) 14:46, 5 November 2012 (CET)
Ich habe hier wie schon einmal in der deutschen SpongePedia Probleme mit dem Hochladen. File:Sandy lacht.jpg. Auf Jörgs Diskussionsseite steht ganz unten, dass es am Server liegt, kannst du mir bitte helfen? -- SpongeBobFan73 (talk) 17:05, 24 December 2012 (CET)
- Ja, ich schau mal nach. Myotis (talk) 22:41, 24 December 2012 (CET)
- Ich denke, daß alles ist in Ordnung. I think everything is OK. Formula Knower! talk 14:48, 26 December 2012 (CET)
We can move all birthdays to SpongeBob SquarePants Timeline because they make a mess, and half of them are false. Formula Knower! talk 14:51, 26 December 2012 (CET)
 Uploaded images
Please delete this image. It has even 414 KB!! Too much...
 Unblock Archives
Hi Myotis! Long time no see... ;) Could you please unblock User talk:SpongePappy/Archive 3, User talk:SpongePappy/Archive 4, User talk:SpongePappy/Archive 5, and User talk:SpongePappy/Archive 6. Thanks! -- $pongeP@ppy (talk) 20:57, 9 February 2013 (CET)
Hi there. As you can see, I am a new user, and I didn't know what to do, so I went to the wanted page list, and created Squidward in Clarinetland, but I'm not very experienced, so I was wondering, could you tidy up the page so there aren't any red links or that the website I cited is actually referenced? Thanks. GarySnail
- You are free to make new pages. If you don't know how to edit an episode page, please don't do. Formula Knower! talk 11:39, 30 January 2013 (CET)
OK but could you post all answers to my questions on my talkpage from now on? Template:GarySnail
When are you going to unblock NATEBURNS976? Just askin
- Why should I and what's it to you? Myotis (talk) 11:00, 26 February 2013 (CET)
- Just curious that's all.
Servus, meine Benutzerseite kann ich nicht mehr bearbeiten, da sie etwas aus der Blacklist enthält. Siehst du zufällig, welches Wort das verursacht? :) --CFP (talk) 12:46, 17 December 2013 (CET)
- Ok, ich schau mal nach. Myotis (talk) 18:40, 17 December 2013 (CET)
- Sollte jetzt gehen. Waren die Links ins Web. Myotis (talk) 18:48, 17 December 2013 (CET)
- Ok, danke! :) --CFP (talk) 13:40, 21 December 2013 (CET)
 The Wiki
What is happening with the wiki? There is so much spam on the pages and the home page is not being updated. Please start managing the site better.
I think a temporary solution would be to ban the bot indefinitely. If more bots are made, make sure the admins ban. Disabling account creation will just hurt the wiki. --18.104.22.168 05:50, 24 January 2014 (CET)
 Deleted Article Source Help!
I want to see the source for the original page "The Talent Show at the Birthday Party", that User:Andrewrox deleted in 2009. However, Andrewrox is inactive. My friend made an other version of the page when she was at my house (you can see it by clicking on the link for the article I want). But, can you give me permission to look at deleted articles, including the original version of "The Talent Show at the Birthday Party" that Andrewrox deleted? 22.214.171.124 21:23, 28 April 2014 (CEST)
Here's the deleted text:
Main Articale: The Talent Show at the Birthday Party
Mina The Mongoose
Pearl: It's my birthday!! I'm turning 19!!
Amy: Wow!! When I turned 11, it was like your Sweet 16!!
Pearl: There's a talent show, I'm inviting Aunt Sally!
(later at Pearl's house)
Pearl: My party!!
Aunt Sally: It's all set up.
Sally: Time for the show!!
Pearl: Gimme a K!
Nancy + Mina + Amy: K!
Pearl: Gimme a N!
Sally + Mina + Spongebob: N!
Pearl: Gimme a U!
Judy + Sally + Nancy: U!'
Pearl: Gimme a C K L E H E A D S!
Amy + Mina + Sally: C K L E H E A D S!
Pearl: What does that spell?
Amy + Nancy + Judy: Knuckleheads! Knuckleheads!!
Pearl: GO KNUCKLEHEADS!!
Mr. Krabs: Calling ME a Knucklehead? (laughs)
Pearl: (blows candles) Yea, I'm 19!!
Nancy + Mina Thanks!! For cake!!
Myotis (talk) 01:15, 29 April 2014 (CEST)
OMG, I haven't seen that in forever! I think I actually did that. (I used to sing the song Pearl performs at the show all the time when I was a kid.) BTW, there is another article Andrewrox deleted in 2009. It is called "Sally Acorn". When I saw the preview it was just "______" but there was more. This is another article my friend made a new version of. Can you give me that one (if it actually says anything)?
- Also, can you give me the source for these pages? Clara, Marcy, Natalie, Julie, Angela are the ones I want. Finally give me these two pages: the original version of the page User:Spongy88 that Spongy herself created, and the version of Jenny you deleted on September 11 2009 (:o).
126.96.36.199 21:21, 29 April 2014 (CEST)
 "What a Whale of a Birthday"?
There is an edit of the Whale of a Birthday transcript I would like to see. (It might be one of my friends' user pages.) Instead of saying "What a rip-off", Judy says "What a Whale of a Birthday". Can you find this version? (Also, get the original version of the Spongy88 user page you deleted back in 2011. Spongy88 created that page, but then others edited it to what it is today.) 188.8.131.52 03:19, 30 April 2014 (CEST)
 Bubble Buddy (Episode)
Can you protect it so that I can edit the page? Tigerfish (talk) 14:09, 11 May 2014 (CEST)
I have noticed so much spam by IPs when I came back to SpongePedia. Are there any plans to block IPs from editing? Most IPs are spamming these days. It's not even hard to make an account.
--Spongy0304 (talk) 07:12, 26 May 2014 (CEST)
 More deleted text that I need
A friend asked me about some other deleted pages. She wants to see the source of the following pages:
1. User:Spongy88 (Deleted on August 3rd, 2011)
2. Jenny (Deleted on September 11th, 2009)
And all the deleted pages that were made by Pearlfan2 and Spongy88. Cheers!
184.108.40.206 00:46, 4 June 2014 (CEST)
 =Update of Spongebob Movie Sequel
Can you change the name of Spongebob Movie Sequel because the Wikipedia says the spongebob movie sponge out of water and I just rename just once already now and so get a new picture for the spongebob movie sponge out of water in 3d and it release date is February 6, 2015 and this movie will be awesome
 Account creation
Hi, I was just wondering when account creation is going to be re-enabled. Because this wiki is in serious need of love and cleanup and I know a few users from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia (including myself) who'd be willing to help the site.
Thanks, 220.127.116.11 21:58, 16 August 2014 (CEST)
- In which case, could you please create the account User:Hatsune Miku for me, please? 18.104.22.168 23:29, 1 October 2014 (CEST)
 Create account disabled
Hi, I notice that I cannot register an account because the "Create account" feature is missing. Why is that? Is it because of spambots? If so, then there is a way (see here or here) to prevent them from registering. I would like to create an account, please. 22.214.171.124 16:58, 21 December 2014 (CET)
- You can create an account now. Myotis (talk) 18:42, 23 December 2014 (CET)
- Thanks, mate. Gaz (talk) 23:04, 23 December 2014 (CET)
- Also, why is the maximum file size on uploading images 50kb? Isn't that a bit too short? Usually wikis do 10MB. I'd preferably do 5 MB. Gaz (talk) 23:08, 23 December 2014 (CET)
- Because we're a small wiki, we don't have as much space as Wikipedia and 50Kb is pretty much enough for an image. Myotis (talk) 00:10, 24 December 2014 (CET)
- You can consider alternate hosting options on a free wiki farm (the best being Orain or ShoutWiki) or try getting someone to host this wiki with the latest MediaWiki software. There are people who would do so. But that's okay, it's your choice. Merry X-mas. I'm watching Christmas Who? right now. Gaz (talk) 18:22, 24 December 2014 (CET)
 Can you mail me my fanart?
Hi, this is Dumruke. I couldn't log in to my account since I forgot my password and didn't had an email back at the time I created my account. You probably remember me for my fanart called SpongeQuest and that couple image I uploaded. Can you mail my fanart to me? As I said before, it was called SpongeQuest. My email address is: email@example.com. 126.96.36.199 20:09, 24 January 2015 (CET)
- Yes, but it might take a while. Myotis (talk) 21:10, 24 January 2015 (CET)
 Account creation
Hi, could you make a Special:RequestAccount extension or something so I can sign up please? 188.8.131.52 22:13, 28 March 2015 (CET)
 Did you find it?
This is Dumruke again. I don't want to sound impatient but have you found my fanart (SpongeQuest)? I've waited for quite awhile (about 3 months). I'm sorry if I have to create a new topic instead of adding on to the previous topic I created. I can only edit this page through IP (still don't remember my password) so I'm not allowed to add on to my topic (editing the whole page). --184.108.40.206 02:52, 17 April 2015 (CEST)
 He Deletes!
 I want some clarification
Dumruke again. I know these constant new sections are getting ridiculous now (I wish I still remembered my password) but have you moved the fanart that used to be on this site to the forum? I can't access most of the forum since I can't sign in to my account. If the fanart is on that forum, I kindly ask you to give permission for me to create an account. If you're wondering why I'm obsessing over this fanart stuff, I want to upload my fanart to a fanfiction website. :) --220.127.116.11 02:58, 18 April 2015 (CEST)
- I have to find a way to recover it if possible but please be patient. Myotis (talk) 17:50, 29 April 2015 (CEST)
this is the 18.104.22.168 persom, I'm so sorry for lying, unblock me now and give me all the deleted source of User:Spongy88 (the latest revision, but I also want the first one too), I put a lot of time and effort in that. 22.214.171.124 17:40, 14 May 2015 (CEST)
When will account creation be enabled?(I'm not going to create an account)
--126.96.36.199 00:01, 14 June 2015 (CEST)
 Are you able to request accounts?
Just wondering.--188.8.131.52 00:11, 29 June 2015 (CEST)
 Create an Account
Hi, I notice that I cannot register an account because the "Create account" feature is not here. I would like to create an account too, please ;) --2003:4E:A83A:7205:AC1C:66:CF45:310A 11:57, 24 October 2015 (CEST)
 account creation disabled
account creation a re-enable. 184.108.40.206 05:41, 7 May 2016 (CEST)
- Disabled account creation try re-enable. 220.127.116.11 07:17, 18 May 2016 (CEST)
You might know me as various IP codes, Pearlfan2, or Spongy88. I've gone long past the days of vandalizing articles, and I've migrated to Encyclopedia SpongeBobia where I edit as "Konnichiku", and only add true facts only. I've received multiple badges for my work there and have many friends. But sometimes, I just like to look back at my old self's random crap. Could you perhaps give me permission to look at deleted pages, or just paste the source of these pages onto my user page, like a sandbox?
Cheers, and hopefully I can have an account, named Konnichiku! 18.104.22.168 22:54, 16 June 2017 (CEST)
 Create account disabled
Hi, I notice that I cannot register an account because the "Create account" feature is missing. Why is that? Is it because of spambots? If so, then there is a way (see here or here) to prevent them from registering. I would like to create an account, please. 22.214.171.124 06:19, 27 March 2018 (CEST)
 Can you delete my account?
Hi, could you delete my account. I haven't been active in five years.
--SpongeHelper (talk) 22:42, 31 March 2018 (CEST)
Guten Tach! Wärst du so nett und würdest mir Admin-Rechte geben? Will euch son bisschen die Arbeit abnehmen. Hier sind ja auch oft Vandalen unterwegs und um die würde ich mich dann sofort kümmern. Davon abgesehen gibt es einige Artikel, die vollgeschützt sind, ich aber gerne bearbeiten möchte. Deshalb wäre es gut, wenn ich entsprechende Rechte bekomme. Ich glaube nicht, dass Aku nochmal hier reinschaut. Und wer weiß, wie oft du noch Zeit hast.
Wie gesagt, es wäre schön, wenn ich zumindest aushilfsweise als Admin tätig sein darf. --Messermark Mauritz (talk) 11:38, 28 May 2020 (CEST)
- Kannst du mir die Rechte geben? Hab das in meinem Schreiben ja gut begründet, warum und wieso. :) --Messermark Mauritz (talk) 16:13, 28 May 2020 (CEST)
- Bitte hab Verständnis dafür, dass ich momentan keine Rechte vergeben kann. Du kannst mir aber gerne mitteilen, welche gesperrten Seiten du bearbeiten möchtest, ich kann diese dann zur Bearbeitung freigeben. Bist du eigentlich auch in der DE-SP oder im Forum aktiv, da du aus Deutschland bist? - Myotis (talk) 17:00, 28 May 2020 (CEST)